Geometry Scavenger Hunt
1. Below is a list of geometric terms for math and science. Using your camera on the iPad, you will take pictures of objects in the classroom (or outside) that duplicate the geometric shape listed. Be sure you name the object photographed.
2. Create an album to save your pictures. Be sure to give your album a name.
3. See ‘How to Create Photo Albums on an iPad
4. Using Scribble Press, put together a photo book of your shapes. Make sure you include the ‘real’ geometric shape alongside your photograph.
5. Include the definition of your shape
6. Save your book